Accounts Clerk / Admin Officer
- Bendigo-based, full or part time
- The position will provide accounts and administration support and assist with efficient running of the office.
This role includes reception and general office duties, accounts payable, bank reconciliations and other finance duties, event registrations & support, administration support across the business.
- Experience in bookkeeping and Excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good at teamwork.
- Good time management and ability to prioritise work.
Based in our Bendigo office, 5 days a week, full or part time (minimum of 25 hours/week) with immediate start if applicant is available.
For queries and to obtain a position description please contact Michele Potter on 03 5441 6176 or firstname.lastname@example.org
ORM exists to improve the Agricultural sector and provide opportunity for its team.
We invest in the future of the business through professional development and a supportive culture.
If you have relevant skills, experience and values that are consistent with that of ORM, we would love to hear from you.
Please get in contact via email to email@example.com or call us directly on 03 5441 6176