- Bachelor of Agricultural Science (Honours)
- Doctorate of Philosophy (PhD)
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment
Jane plays a key role in the planning and delivery of industry events and forums. Additionally, Jane consults with the grower and advisory sectors to identify relevant and timely productivity and technology issues for extension. Jane brings a strong passion for Agriculture and background in wheat and pulse breeding as well as a stint volunteer teaching Agricultural studies overseas. Jane’s expertise combined with her PhD and scientific background ensure that ORM continues to present and publish high quality research data and information.
In her spare time Jane loves to get outdoors bushwalking, camping, spending time on her parents’ farm and holidaying with family and friends.
- Event planning and coordination
- Publication development and production
- Stakeholder engagement